WHAT IS SEO?

Yeah, what really is SEO? Why do I need to study SEO? Well, for people who wants to be on top of the search engines like Google, Bing & Yahoo, you really have to. And if you really want to have a decent income from your blog you have to be "searchable."  According to wikipedia-- 
"SEO (search engine optimization) is the process of improving the visibility of a website or webpage in search engines via "natural" or "unpaid" search results. Optimizing a website may involve editing its content and HTML." 
Personally, I don't have any idea on how  editing HTML was, so maybe I will focus more on the content of my blog. But in the long run, i will try to understand more of the HTML thing. I just need to do it one by one or else my head will explode! Hahaha! So why is it important? Simple! If you are searchable, then traffic to your website will come naturally. And TRAFFIC means MONEY! For bloggers like me who wants to earn from blogging, traffic is the main factor! It's as simple as that. But if you want to have a further study about SEO, wikipedia has the answer just follow this link or just Google for it!


Let me now introduce to you the tool I am using to help me optimize the content of my blog. The seotoolscentral.com. You get optimization advice, you get to monitor & analyze your site performance. And the great thing about this is, it's completely free!


I now realized that blogging is really tough but in the same way challenging. Just put your heart into it and everything will be just for fun. Don't pressure yourself too much for money. Just take it slow, cause there's a saying:


"There is no one giant 
step that does it... 
It's a lot of little steps."






1 comments:

Moonomo said...

Could you share how's going the performance for your SEO with seotoolscentral.com. That would give some good idea for the others who looking for help regarding SEO, too.

Just a small note, some widget of your causing popups. It would be nice if you take care of it. BTW thanks for stopping by my Blog.

Post a Comment