DRESSING YOUR BLOG

Today I've learned how to manipulate my blog's template. If you've seen my blog before, this is now the new look. Pretty much simple yet informative. I want my readers to know me better through my blog so I surfed the internet to look for a design that compliments myself. If you only knew how many hours I've spent just to understand how to do this...I knew you'll gonna say -- "You really are a newbie!" But you know what, it's really fun doing this while blogging. It's just like decorating your own home. You get to discover new things about designing your humble niche. Adding gadgets and widgets to entertain your visitors. Maybe you're wondering why would I waste my time decorating my blog while the most important is the content of what I am posting. Yes, you're right! The content is the most important but still you should also consider the image you are projecting in your blog. As to my own point of view, it is also important how well you maintain the looks of your space. Just like in your house, you always clean to make it look presentable to your guest. That also applies here. As to first impression, your blog should look interesting. But be sure that the content is suited to the layout you choose so when a reader saw your blog, they already knew what is being discussed on such blog. Cause when you place your blog on traffic exchange sites, surfers will not look into your blog unless the look of it is appealing to their eyes or something in your blog catches their interest. So you see, customizing your blog is just like building your image and presenting it to world wide web. The more unique, the more interesting. But don't forget to show the real you. Always remember, this is your own space. Some will like you while other won't. As the saying goes:


"Always be a first-rate 
version of yourself,instead 
of a second-rate version 
of somebody else."


0 comments:

Post a Comment