TRAFFIC FOR MONEY

And here comes day 2. You're probably wondering what I did to have 100+ page views just on my second day. Aside from promoting my blog on social media site like Facebook, People String, MySpace & Twitter, I also joined some traffic sites for other countries to see my blog. Hoping some of the surfers would take time to read my post. I just feel so excited to see my page views counter ticks. And seeing my visitors came from different countries keeps me amazed how traffic exchange sites really works. But then on the contrary, not every visitors in your site would be your followers or readers. Unless they are interested on what you're posting. As to my site, I already have 195 viewers but don't have any followers yet. Would you like to be the first? Hahaha. Well I know it's part of starting from scratch. There is no famous blogger, I believe, that starts from the top. I'm not in a hurry anyway. I'm just enjoying what I'm doing cause I know there's yet a long way to go. And I would end this post again with a simple quote about patience....



"If you add a little 
to a little,
and do it again, 
soon that little
shall be MUCH!"



0 comments:

Post a Comment